Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My first SBQ


Today's SBQ was suggested by Lee...

How did you decide on your stitching blog title? Was it random, or does it have special meaning about you or to you?

My blog title is a reflection of how I feel when I'm stitching or crafting in general. I really feel better about myself when I can do something for others. In the past few years, my Mom has died from lung cancer, my Dad diagnosed with dementia and had to go into a home, our eldest daughter has had a few career changes before finding 'the job', our youngest daughter married and since has had 2 gorgeous little boys. My DH retired from the military and started a new civilian career, and then took an international job which put him in harm's way. I had a lot of stress but tried to keep my sanity through my hobbies. When I decided to make this blog, the title was the easiest part...Because it's me!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the title of your blog, Berta. Very cheerful and upbeat!