Thursday, March 22, 2007

Surprise...UFOs!




Oh, the funny things you find when looking for something else! I totally forgot about these first trials on linen! Come to think of it, I really enjoyed the feel of this new to me fabric.

So now I have to figure out a way to present these. I think I'll research flat folds for the 2 holiday ones and perhaps try my hand at lacing and framing the sewing basket. Depending on the size of frame I find, I think I'll personalize it with 'Berta's Sewing Room (even though it's more of a sewing area) and hang it over my sewing machine! This will give me a chance to use up some of those leftover floss pieces from previous projects! This is going to be a fun project!

1 comment:

Rebel In Ontario said...

How fun! Funny what we file away forgetting it is there. Enjoy finishing these up and can't wait to see the finished projects!