Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Curtains everywhere!

DD & SIL are re-decorating and I volunteered to run up the new curtains. We had a blast shopping for the fabric, so many great ones to choose from. Good prices, they were running a 3 day sale and we saved either 40% or 50%. Got the matching thread half price as well. So far I have the powder room ones done, a beautiful coppery silk type fabric, full length, very lush looking.

To do, the cream living room drapes and 3 panels of a salsa inspired palette for the dining area. This almost makes me want to repaint and redecorate...wait...spring is coming, isn't it? I can wait until next fall/winter! Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad you are having a great time. The farthest I've lived from my grandparents was 8 hours (it was dreadful) while in college. Now I'm about 2.5 hours, and sometimes it is still too far. But for 18 years I had them just a few miles away and it was pure heaven. Families are so wonderful - even with all their dysfunction.