Friday, May 11, 2007

Wendy hit the nail on the head!

PORTABLE!

That's exactly what I want/need. I don't like being stuck in 1 place to stitch. I like to follow the sun, maybe even venture outside on a calm day. I want to be part of the family, listen to music or TV or nothing at all. I would definitely want to take a project with me on camping weekends. How receptive do you think DH would be with one of those huge contraptions.

I think I've kept these frames out of guilt, because they are Mom's. They won't bring her back or bring my memories of her closer so...I may do what's right for me and other crafters and freecycle them if no one else in the family wants them.

Now to investigate my portal options. Thanks for your insight Wendy...I was too close to the problem to see a solution!


As this is the Mother's Day weekend, I hope all the Mother's who stop by my blog have a wonderful day doing what brings them the most pleasure! Take care!

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, too:)

Pumpkin said...

It's funny when someone away from the project can put such light towards a solution :o)