Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quick post while still waiting

What a frustrating day, waiting for faxes and other such answers. I have to call my lawyer this afternoon...I can just visualize the meter going around and around just in a cab!!!! The worse part...I can't say I'll get out here if it gets too high....!

Just read Pumpkin's post about her fabulous autumn she is having. We own some family property and I'm thinking we need to start planning our retirement soon. DH would like to go south for part of the year, but our dollar isn't always as strong. I know for a fact that NB and area DOES accept our AB money at par! Perhaps we'll spent our autumn months nearer the family and the water.

Anyways, I have digressed...the reason for mentioning Pumpkin's blog is that she met Sue Hillis! I haven't checked out her work for a while, but now that I have...I need to add something to my wish list!

Well this has lightened my spirits considerably. I realize that this audit will be prepared accurately to the very best of my ability and if I need to wait to get some information...I will take that as a divine indication that I should relax and stitch! With that, I'm making a cup of green tea and pulling Fred out!

Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I hate to burst your bubble but my autumn just took a turn for the worst. DH lost his job today :o( We may have to move out your way!

Ohhh, I do like that pattern of hers! I don't have it in my stash so unfortunately I cannot help you there.

Good luck with the audit. I do hope things go smoothly for you :o)