Saturday, October 27, 2007

Quiet end to my week

DH returned from his road trip, not feeling well...may be his kidney stones acting up. I feel for him but don't know what to do to ease the pain.

I've recently discovered the cross stitch designs of D Morgan. This one titled How Far I Roam is stunning...now to track it down or at least add to my upcoming Christmas wish list!


Work is slowly progressing on Frederick...but I slowed down while I enjoyed our clear skies this past week. The nip is definitely in the air and the fluffy stuff can't be far behind.

Thanks for stopping by on this last weekend of October 2007. It's been a great month for me, got a lot accomplished. We welcome Joe's niece to our home next week...her first time traveling this away from Mom, but we'll take good care of her! It'll be fun showing her the sights and scenery. Take care all!

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

What a gorgeous design Berta! Where do you come up with these???? LOL!

It's been warm here this week and very nice :o) I'm told November is supposed to warmer than normal and that's okay with me!

Alberta said...

LOL! My secret...I have NO LIFE! Not really, but sometimes when I have quiet time, I just pick a cross stitch online store and flip quickly through to see what grabs my attention and these certainly did. Otherwise I find I gravitate to the same sort of design. And we all know there are too many fine designers out there to limit ourselves to a few!

Thanks for stopping by Pumpkin...enjoy your weekend!

msstitch01 said...

Hi Berta. The design that you are after is avaiable from pawprintscrossstitch.com/jca.htm
I have another of this designers' kits in my stash called I had A Dad. Several of the ladies from my LNS stitching classes have done A Different Drummer and The Joy Of Living. Her designs are just stunning and I can see why it would be a great addition to the Christmas wish list.