Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Celebrations!

Christmas with the grandkids!

Joey's style of opening presents...open quickly and then pile your stash up on the couch!
Alex preferred the open 2 presents and then go play...come back an hour later for more!
Auntie & Uncle arrived with more and it would appear Jonathan was up to something...
Yup...cardboard box investigating! Why bother with the presents when the box you brought them in holds the real mystique!

And when things get a little crazy and you are an aging dog...hide under the tree out of the way! Sorry Lyla...Cody got there first!



Look at this cutie...he turned 1 just before Christmas and he was lucky enough to both both set of grandparents on hand for the festivities.
Cake! Nice and squishy between my fingers!

Time to clean off before playing with my new toys!
Showing grandma my new FP train.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas with the grandkids. I am sure it was a lot of fun. I would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. I hope 2008 will bring you all you wish for and more. I´ll be around visiting to have a look at your stitching. Take care.

Pumpkin said...

Great pictures Berta! Thanks for sharing. It's fun having little ones around at Christmas :o)