Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A dizzy swirl of colour

I have been working on my quilt so much I can see the colours when I close my eyes! Around and around they go! This wouldn't be a good time for another bout of vertigo!

Cross stitch is on hold, I need to make some progress before my QUIL group meets this weekend...I was a baddd girl and didn't do much since the last meeting!

As soon as I catch my thoughts, I have a great idea to share...an A-HA moment if you will...but I need to set up some photo shots. Hopefully this will happen in the next day or so.

I've had to increase my intensity on my walking workout to get my heart rate up in the zone...I guess that shows that my cardio health is improving. Right now, I'm on track for a 53-54 minute 5km walk. I do however hope to better that in the training time ahead!

Keep writing your blog posts, I love to read them as I frog a few stitches...yes they came to visit my quilt! I fixed them...got my squares up on my board for easy and ready reference! Take that my little green froggies!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Sorry Berta, mine has already been cooked so you can keep yours there ;o)

I haven't been stitching this week either :o( I can't wait to see the progress you've made on your quilt.

So what's this A-HA moment you've had????

Felicity said...

There's never enough time in the day for everything we want to do, Berta. The cross stitching will be there when you get back to it (hence the expression of UFO versus WIP - we shove them back in the cupboard to take out again when we remember them or have time to stitch again).

Having said that, once you have finished the Fred SAL, what are we going to do together next? We have such common tastes in cross stitch, I'm sure we'll find something!