Saturday, January 12, 2008

This cold isn't stopping me from my happy dance!

I completed my first finish of 2008! The sun finally came out while I was sitting and stitching and the next thing I knew...I was tidying up all my bits & pieces! my floss is back in their boxes and I can now concentrate on my next project. No photo at the moment - it's a surprise for someone special!

If the sun continues, I'll dust Frederick off. If the ice fog returns, I'll find another small to work on...or I could check and see what I need for the 4 Season chairs...decisions.
Oh, I also have my bow tie quilt to finish before March for the Team Crockett fund raiser.

All that can wait until morning...a hot bath to ease my sorrows, warm flannel jammies and I'm off to bed.
Thanks for sending me all those good vibes...it worked, I feel 80% better! G'night all!



1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

WOOHOO! Congrats Berta! I bet that made you feel better :o) I hope that nasty cold takes a hike soon.