Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lost and not found

My camera with all those wonderful weekend photos!

I don't know where it is. I last seen it on Heather & Jeff's kitchen table beside Joe's Blackberry Monday morning!

Today was garbage day and yes, I went through the bags we got since returning from out trip. No camera.

Went through the luggage...no camera.

Emptied the totes, including the one of painting supplies... no camera.

Did laundry yesterday...didn't wash it!

So unless it fell out of a tote and rolled under a seat in the car, I must have had an Alpiner's moment and stuck it somewhere odd...like in the frig! As soon as the rain slows down to a drizzle, I'll head out with a flashlight and check the car again.

Sigh :(

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh no :o( Hopefully it turns up soon.