Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm not where I want to be



I should have my car loaded, tunes ready and heading down the highway. But NO! I'm here at home sniffling, sneezing and hacking up what seems like half a lung of phlegm - I'm SICK! I didn't have a good night, up walking around, trying to clear my sinuses and chest.


So I will miss DH's Christmas card evening. I called her this morning and let her know I wouldn't be there, sharing my germs with all our friends and family just before a long weekend. I'm not that insensitive! So to see what I'll be missing out on, HERE is DH's craft blog. I will be seeing her this weekend and perhaps she will let me do the class then.

I'll also be delivering JR's quilt...at long last, after a multitude of delays...it's ready for him to curl up under as these nights get cooler.



2 comments:

Felicity said...

a big (((hug))) from me. I hope you feel well again very soon

Pumpkin said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick Berta :o( That sucks!

What a GORGEOUS quilt you have done!