Saturday, September 12, 2009

ISO Leaf quilt pattern

I'm upset with myself for a silly reason...I want to make an autumn coloured leaf quilt as my next guild project but the photo info etc is locked on the computer that is out for repairs. I do have it backed up but I can't access it until...I never expected a 5 month old computer to need shop time! :(

This is the closest I could find in a short online search...perhaps you have the key to what I'm looking for. I want the leaves to intertwine without sashes.


This is what our back yard looks like today without the Russian Olive tree which stood 16 feet just right of the corner of the lattice. The tree suffered some damage a few years ago in a violent wind storm and last month we noticed that it was sagging quite a bit. We seen evidence of disease/insect infestation at the base. It created a quiet nook behind the lattice which now seems wide open. Potential for something new and exciting is there. However that said, I do feel exposed in the yard without the leaf canopy we've enjoyed the past 8 tears.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your blog from Olive Rue's. I'm Canadian too, we live in Ontario. I have family in Alberta. The quilt on your this post really caught my eye, I'm off to check out more of your posts. Stop by anytime!

Pumpkin said...

I'm sorry I can't help you Berta :o( I'm not the one to talk quilts with.

Your backyard is beautiful and green :o)

CindyMae said...

Sorry that I can not help you with your problem! So sorry that you lost your tree, but your backyard is gorgeous anyway!