Sunday, June 06, 2010

Citrus Slice 2010


I whipped this up using Ricky Tims' step by step instructions. It couldn't have been an easier project. I have yet to do some borders. I think I'll start with a 1/4" black strip to stop the pattern and then do 2 adjacent sides in the orange and the other 2 in the green.

I wish I owned this book...I've had it signed out from the library for a month now...kept renewing it as I read it over & over. Oh the possibilities! In 2 weeks we are heading to the big Calgary Book Sale and this is on my hit list!

We recently had a local artisan in the field of fabric dye at our guild meeting. I think I have found a new love! Now can anyone tell me how to slow down the hands of time?

So many great things to try, so little time!
Until next time...

3 comments:

mumzy said...

If you find the solution to get more time in a day, please let me know. That sounds like a great book, and I must try to get my hands on one. Love that Citrus Slice.

Val said...

Time ia always my problem. I love your project. This is my first visit with you and I am love your blog.

Pumpkin said...

Okay, did you dye this or weave it together? I'm confused but in awe of the colors! :o)