Sunday, January 02, 2011

Jan 2, 2011

I had dinner with friends last night and we got to eat off her fabulous new dinnerware...SUNFLOWERS no less!!!!  And because she asked what I was working on these days I brought along my Breezy Sunflowers...and aren't they an incredible match.Soooooooooooo I think I may be making 2 of these!!! Isn't it funny how things turn out sometimes?

Tuesday one of the 2 shows we seen taped will be aired on Dr Phil.  Click HERE for an episode preview.  I'll record it as DH will be on his way home for his time off.  We can watch it together after dinner.

I'm admired others who have declared their stitching intentions for the year.  I'm going to challenge myself to clear away my backlog of WIPs which are really UFOs now.  It's been so long since I did any serious stitching, I've forgotten the names of the pieces.  I can only go forward and any progress, even 15 minutes worth is progress.   I may use the GTD format to get these out of my inbox.

Wish me luck!

No comments: