Monday, March 26, 2012

86/366


I'm been busy in my quilting studio.  Our quilting group is making scrappy quilts for our local family services.  Everyone brought in what scraps they had, we swapped others around and everyone's blocks turned out differently and oh so colourful!  What a fun project that benefits our community.

I have my seed started, lots of tomatoes,petunias and peppers.  This is always an exciting time, peaking in and seeing what has popped through. Lots of ideas, can't wait until the snow melts and I can get out into yard.

This week I have great hopes for progress in another project, details to follow!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a fun project and what a great result.

Glad to hear the weather is good enough for spring gardening. Isn't this the most wonderful time of the year?

Pumpkin said...

What beautiful colors!

You still have snow? :oP