Saturday, December 29, 2012

Feeling awesome!

As most of you noticed, I was absent from this blog for much of the year. It just seemed to hold my interest enough to put the effort in. For that I am sorry for those of you who popped back hoping there was something of note to read.

Much of the year was one of reflection and contemplation. I was going through a phase of self discovery and realization that no, I didn't have to do it all and play by the rules. I learned a lot, mostly about myself. I like me and I'm quite liking myself,my values and the general direction I am headed.

Cross stitching fell by the wayside but was never far from my mind. I wanted to stitch,felt guilty when I didn't stitch but...it didn't happen. I'm very excited to get back at it and am penciling in some time in the afternoon sun (hopefully) to relax with needle in hand.

Penciling in time is my key to success I think. I have some many varied interests there's many distractions and the one that speaks the loudest gets my attention. Stitching,quilting,reading,genealogy, gardening and nurturing my friendships are some of the voices in my head. Technology is key at the moment, my bl*ckberry died so I now have a fruity phone as well as a new fruity mini tablet to figure out. Me and my chunky fingers don't have the feel of the touch screen. Baby steps.

Well I'll post this as a test of my skills and see how this goes.

Wishing all a very Happy New Year! 2013 is going to be awesome, hope you are are onus for the ride!



No comments: