Friday, October 06, 2006

Not much progress Thursday

I wanted to knit more but my carpal tunnel has flared up. I'm back in my braces. I did a lot of hand work earlier in the day and it took its toll. I did manage to get 3 carrot cakes baked and put the finishing touches on sealing the glazing panels of the greenhouse. I did accomplish a lot but...I wanted more!
I'll be leaving the knitting at home this weekend. We are traveling south for the Thanksgiving weekend. Saturday we are prepping the room for our expectant grandson. If the wall washing goes well, we should get the painting done and the room should be a nice buttery yellow before we (all 13 of us) sit down to turkey dinner Sunday evening.
Once again we are so blessed to be able to share with so many of our family, even those far away from home. Have a great weekend and drive safely. See you on Tuesday!

No comments: