Monday, November 20, 2006

There's the time going?

I didn't get any cross stitch done since the last photo update. I was sewing! I made curtains for the nursery as well as manly burb cloths for all the male caregivers that may be helping with Jonathan - Daddy, Papa, Grandpa, Uncles etc...I'll try and get some cutsy fabric for Mom's use - teddy bears and such!

We did a spur of the moment trip to Calgary. Dropped off our birthday gift for Joseph who turns 5 next week...in case we miss the party due to bad roads etc...as well as Christmas gifts and baby shower gifts. Wow, the car held a lot and now I have my spare guest room back! Before it was piled high with goodies. This week I have holiday baking for the upcoming cookie exchange to do - I have all my ingredients, just need to get it done! And on that note...I shall post this and get into gear!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

what a great idea! I love the materials you choose.

Wendy said...

Very cute burp cloths! It won't be very long now before the new one makes his grand arrival!!

CindyMae said...

I just love the materials you chose, too cute and them burp cloths will come in very handy!!!