Cindy at Cindy's Stitching Korner and stuff asks that I list 6 weird things about me and then tag someone else...here goes nothing!
- I love vinegar on french fries, especially home made ones but can't stand S & V potato chips! DH loves them and likes to hide at least 1 in my bowl of dill pickle ones!
- I can only put my socks on one way. I need to line up the big toe bump with my big toe. I can still see a faint hint of it after laundering. The other way and they feel odd.
- No matter how long it's been since I went last, I have to go pee just before leaving the house. I think it goes back to the days as a child when Mom would ask each and every one of us if we had gone. If the answer was yes a while ago, she would tell us to go again! I know...that was a little too much information about me!
- I love my tea but can't stand a bad cup. Most restaurants give you luke warm water and a tea bag to dunk...that isn't tea. Tea needs freshly boiled water and a pre warmed pot to be good. I had a bad experience at a friend's house...she made herself a cup of instant coffee and then used the same spoon to make my tea!!!! I now drink coffee when I go out.
- I store my cd's alphabetically! How sad is that! I got tired of searching through the rack for my tunes du jour!
- I HAVE to balance our accounts each and every month, to the penny! I hate to waste money and I'm sure as heck not going to let a clerical error take any from me. And yes, I do pay for stuff with pennies if I can...not a lot at once, perhaps up to 6 or 7. I would hate to see the government drop the penny because you know the prices of stuff will get rounded up!