Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2 down 1 to go but I want to KNIT!!!!!

A friend from a local yahoo group I participate in just showed me the light! Continental knitting...I had never heard let alone seen this before. Kelly-Anne sent along a YouTube link and it looks like a winner! I can't wait for my next project. But first after this wee break I have to package up DH's tax return for his signature and then it's off in the mail with mine. I'll work on Dad's tomorrow after I put new ink in the adding machine!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Urgh, tax time. Luckily for me, I don't deal with it, our accountant handles it for us and hubby takes care of all our receipts, etc.

You must share more info about your knitting project. I'm hoping to go to a Knitting Frolic Day later this month and I'm so eager.... :-D

Margaret said...

Sorry I'm a little late but hope Alex is doing fine and not in much pain.
Good luck with your returns!!
Looking forward to hearing more about the wedding cake preparations.