Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday means Fred day!

Thanks Margaret for the info...I got side tracked with garden issues last week, didn't get any stitching done.

I checked out Blissful Creations, and seen how she has her Fred blocked out...I will be doing that later today. I don't like frogging! And frogging on black has to be the worst! As much as I would love to just jump in, I think the prep time will pay off in the long run.

I would love to have this finished this calendar year...it's been in my secret stash far too long!

OT - we are under a frost warning for the next few evenings/nights. Add to that all the wet weather we've had, I have Tree Swallows visiting and moss growing on the north side of just about everything! Traditionally this past long weekend is the time when gardeners put out their plants, but I hold back until early June. I still put them out for a few hours at a time to harden them off. We did plant our veggie beds last week and they are just starting to break through...fingers crosses that I don't lose the whole thing this week!

2 comments:

Carto said...

Hello again :)

And thank you for dropping by too. I would love to be added to your 'Favourites' list. I've added you to mine (it will appear on there - I've just changed the template so I will put my blogrolling list back up there today).

Blimey - I thought we owned the exclusive rights to bad weather here in the UK! The sun is splitting the stones here in Nottingham and has has been all day. I'll have my fingers crossed that all of your hard work isn't lost to bad old 'Jack Frost' :)

Pumpkin said...

My goodness! That is a lot of prep work! I can't wait to see the progress on this piece :o)

We have swallows and phoebes and it looks like one or both have babies :o) We still get frost here until June :o(