Sunday, October 14, 2007

Loving my Life

Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.
What's Your Inner Color?

I do believe I can read peoples' facial expressions and body language and act/respond accordingly. If I truly believe in something I jump in 100%...no ifs, ands or buts...I'm there.

My family is definitely my top priority. If someone is in need, I'll be there with a hand up, but a hand out. Give them the knowledge and tools to do for themselves and eventually others.

In all my different jobs over the years, I have always tried to do my tasks efficiently and effectively but also in conjunction with my co-workers. After all we were all trying to move together the common good. When I resigned from some positions when DH was transferred away, it always amazed me that so many would apply for what they seen as an easy position, when in fact, it took a lot of effort and finesse to make it seem so easy....calm on the top of the water, but sometimes paddling like crazy underneath to meet a deadline...but never letting them see me sweat!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh dear...it says mine is yellow and believe it or not, it pretty much described who I am :o)