Thursday, December 20, 2007

My current read



is Robert Ludlum's The Bancroft Strategy...a slow start but now that I'm into it, a real page turner! If you have read it, let me know what you think!

I like books that make me think, whether they are fiction or just thought provoking like The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. This I also enjoyed so much a bought a few extra copies for family & friends...not for Christmas, but just because!




For as long as I can remember, books have been a huge part of my life, giving me knowledge, insight, faith, entertainment or just a virtual vacation. I still have my collection of Nancy Drew books...I'm still waiting for a young lady to join our family who would enjoy them as much as I did. On Christmas morning, I would feel my presents until I came across my book! Those were the simplest of times but oh so happy! You can not go wrong with a book as a gift! Hint hint! Take care all, I know I am...tea is steeped nicely and my chair and next chapter await me! Ta ta!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Oh, I love books too! I feel lost if I don't have something to read :o)

Wendy said...

I love books too! You can never have enough. Merry Christmas to you and your family!