Sunday, December 02, 2007

What a wonderful day I had

I have a new stitching friend via cyber world...Hello Edda! I enjoyed that cup of tea with you, so nice to have that special time just to relax and enjoy the day.

My new stitching chair is almost in its new home. I wanted it by the window for the best possible light. We replaced the sofa & love seat with new micro suede love seat in a yummy cream colour. This afternoon the old set is being picked up by the new owner...someone just starting out, with no furniture. I made sure to vacuum it well...no lost Cheerios in behind the cushions...and cleaned the cushions. It looks real nice and I hope it gives good service in it's next life.

Later today we have social gathering to attend, and I'm sure most of our spare time between now and early January will also be booked with friends and family. Most of my shopping is done, I have yet to do my baking. That I try not to do too soon, otherwise I find I'm baking twice if I want some goodies for friends when they visit!

Hope today is a great day for you, no matter what you do!

2 comments:

Edda said...

What a wonderful cup of tea we had yesterday. I just had to come back for a visit. I´m sure you´ll enjoy your new stitching chair. Hope you have a lovely day.

Pumpkin said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day with Edda :o) I've gone to visit her Blog now! Thanks for posting it.