Sunday, October 05, 2008

Keeping the faith

I had the opportunity to chat with Josephine's daughter and husband these past couple of days. They are trying to be so strong, it's been a long and difficult struggle. Jo is back in hospital where they can better control her pain and give her whatever rest she can get. I want to go see them but they need their quiet time to gather their thoughts and prepare for the next journey. I cry not for Jo, but for myself, for the thought I am going to lose a dear friend and a beautiful person. Too early...

Good news...my friend Deb, who cut her hair in support of her Mom who was losing hers during her cancer fight...she's winning!!!!...sent my a photo of her hair growing out. She has a head full of curls and the biggest smile on her face! Way to go!

No comments: