Friday, March 27, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I had a busy few days and got the most wonderful news when I checked my blogging friends..Mumzy has honoured me with Kreativ Blogger Award! Zoe, I am so touched by your thoughtfulness!

The award guideline stipulate that I must now pass this award on to others. So many great blogs I love to follow but I must slim it down to 8.

It is my extreme pleasure to pass the Kreativ Blogger Award on to


The rules are as follows:
1. Copy the Kreativ Blogger Award on your blog.
2. Create a link to the blogger who has nominated you.
3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. Create a link to these bloggers on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blog advising them that you have sent them an award.


5 comments:

CindyMae said...

Thank you so much! I have actually already received this award, but I do thank you so very much for thinking of me!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thank you so much Alberta, you are a sweet person and a wonderful blogger. My sincere appreciation! Hugs,
Vonna

Margaret said...

Thank you so very much Berta. I will be passing it on ASAP.

Have a wonderful weekend.

hugs, Margaret

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your award Berta!

mumzy said...

Berta: It was my pleasure to award you. Hope it brought you a bit of joy.