Friday, January 21, 2011

Fertilizer Friday Jan 21, 2011


Another week has past and I'm so glad to have not shoveled the past 3 days!  Seems everywhere you go in town folks are complaining about not having anywhere to stack their snow.  I just hope this translates into some good soil moisture this spring.

I've been drooling over seed catalogues and running ideas through my head.  You don't want to see in there, it's crazy!!!!  If I had my way I'd be trying one of each!  But as I dream away I like to sit and enjoy this beauty, a variegated peperomia.  I don't know which variety it is, it came to me November 2009 in a live Christmas arrangement.


For more inspiration, tips  and ideas, head over to TOOTSIE TIME, host of Fertilizer Friday! Wishing everyone a wonderful week of all things gardening!

2 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Cruising the seed catalogues is a good way to stay warm inside. Hope you have a steaming mug of something while you dream.

mumzy said...

In late Spring, we do put in a flower garden but I buy my plants. Unlike you, I'm not very good at growing plants from seed. Have fun dreaming though.