Wednesday, January 02, 2013

And it begins again

For the past year(s) I've been having sleep issues. Can't get to sleep, can't stay asleep, too hot, head churning at mach 1. It seems to come in 3 - 4 month cycles and I get dragged down and that causes me problems aka I get accident prone, especially with thought process and make dumb mistakes. Then it calms down, I get my rest and feel recharged before the next cycle. 

I'm not one for prescription anything so am trying to do this change via natural holistic methods. Will keep at it perhaps someday I'll look back and say "Gee, that hasn't happened in forever!" One can dream. 

Today is a transition day. Company left this morning. Bedding to launder, frig to clean out and some creative time penciled in for this afternoon. So nice to see some blue skies instead of dull grey. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: