Friday, October 13, 2006

Not a great stitching day

I woke up last night with bad pains in my wrists and very numb hands. So no stitching today but I did play around with my blog. I added a progress bar under my new project as well as adding some of the craft places I like to visit for encouragement and inspiration.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. If our weather cooperates, I shall be out in my new greenhouse, installing the gravel floor and brick path. Then we can think about setting up the benches. Take care!

On that note I will leave you with these words of wisdom from Sir Winston Churchill -


A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity,
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Have fun in your greenhouse. :) And be careful with those hands.

Wendy said...

Sorry to hear about your hand troubles! Your blog is looking great - good job with all the new additions.

Anonymous said...

hey 'berta, I have that paint color for you. It is by Behr and the name is Pollen Grains. =)

Margaret said...

I'm so far behind this week that when I went to your blog I found I was four blogs behind. Rather than sort all my thoughts out and then comment here I commented on each one so I hope you'll read them all.
So sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with your wrists. Perhaps it's best to rest them a bit rather than put to much strain on them now.
Your blog looks great. Looking forward to new greenhouse pictures.
Margaret