Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What a Monday! August 12, 2013

This week was going to be somewhat hectic due to my attending a quilt retreat out of town for a couple of days and the arrival of DD1 and our DGS on Friday for eight days vacation including family BBQ,camping, Royal Tyrell Museum and just having fun.

Joe went to work, expecting a quiet day as he had tended to some stuff over the weekend. Well big things happened and the next thing I know I get a message from him saying he was just promoted to Vice President of Operations!!! That wasn't even on his radar. Now for the huge learning curve, while maintaining the status quo a man short. 

I am so proud of Joe, his dedication and commitment has been rewarded. He works hard with an eye for detail.  We didn't have much time for the realization to sink despite going out for a celebratory dinner at Tony Roma's. I had to finish packing for today's road trip and Joe had 101 work things running through his head.  

Ahhhhhh

I think I had been holding my breath since I got the good news. Time to relax, refocus for class tomorrow and get a good night sleep.

Be well! 

No comments: